Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Favorite Teaching Shoes

I love shoes. I mean, I REALLY LOVE shoes. I just happen to have a closet completely full of them, an underbed filled with them, and oh, and one side of my closet broke, so those shoes in their fabulous boxes sit along a wall in my bedroom. 

I thought this was a perfect Linky Party that Casey over at Cardigans and Curriculum started. I love wearing all these shoes to work too. Some teachers think I'm nuts teaching all day in heels but I love them! Here are a few of my favorites.

These are my favorite heels. Nine West pumps. They are my staple!


I also love my Tory Burch Reva's. 

Teaching just outside of Chicago means we have our fair share of weather changes. Between the winter Snow, the fall & spring rain... this means I have to have my wellies! I love my Hunter Boots. They're perfect for bus and recess duty!




My newest addition to my school shoes this year have been my cowboy boots. I got them in August after 10 years of pining for them each time I visited my brother in Houston.



And for my casual t-shirt/jeans days, I've been wearing my black glitter Toms! I love glitter as it is, so why not have them on my shoes!!




Those are probably my most sensible shoes. I tend to try and match my clothes and shoes together. 


What are your favorite shoes?

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I am teaching for over 8 years now and I am on my quest to find the perfect shoes. I really love to use Nine West as it is so professional-looking and so elegant, but it is sooo expensive! :)

    Your post inspires me. We teachers should be presentable every time.

    ReplyDelete