Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made It and a Freebie

I can't believe summer is winding down and the push to get everything ready for the classroom is upon us.  We go back in just a few short days and whoa! I'm not exactly readdddy!





But to help me get ready, I'm linking up with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics. If you follow me on Instagram you might know what I'm about to show... but I worked on some giant numbers that go along with my "Wild About Learning" theme. 


 
These are Amy Lemon's Classroom Number Words! I loved them in the chevron but sad because they didn't match my theme. However....stop.the.world. She included a blackline copy (can I tell you how high I jumped... this 5'2" girl soared to at least 6'!).
 
 I bought scrapbook paper at Hobby Lobby then copied them. Easy peasy!  I laminated and cut them out.  I wanted the letters to "pop" so I bought black glitter glue and traced the word letter.
 

I cannot wait to hang them up! I'm in love with them.

I also worked on some animal ten frame posters to match my theme. They're smaller than a 8.5 x 11 paper because I won't have that much space but I think they turned out pretty darn cute.


 
Aren't those borders cute? They're Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs and they're on sale!  Get your free version of htese animal ten frames here!
 
 
Go enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you Tara for hosting again!

3 comments:

  1. Those are SO adorable! So glad to have found your blog through Monday Make It!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to email you back about the BAT book, but you're a no reply blogger! {Google how to change it - super simple!} As for the BAT book, this is my first year I've done it this way. In the past, I've had some papers on a tray that students could grab when they were finished, but I decided to put it all together so it's less hassle for me! Thanks for your sweet words :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you stopped by! Thank you for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete