Thursday, May 30, 2013

Living the Dream

I can't believe it's been since August since I've last posted... might have something to do with the fact of teaching first grade for the first time and somewhere in between finishing my masters in administration! Whoa it's been a year.  I can't complain, honestly, teaching has always been a dream of mine and thus, I really do feel like I'm living the dream.  

Although I've been absent from this blog for a school year, I've been busy learning from all of your fabulous blogs, pins, instagrams, TpTs, etc., and it's time to give back. I cannot thank all of you enough for helping me transition from teaching fourth grade to first!

I can't believe I packed up my room and can show you this picture...




yet, I never got to post a picture of what my room looked like {sigh}...  perhaps this is why I can't wait for August!


In the meantime, I'll enjoy these last day flowers my man got me.  So incredibly lucky!



I promise I'll be back and I hope you're living the dream too!

No comments:

Post a Comment